Traslator

luca

Hi,
is possible to translate in automatic the product description from english to another languages during the product import?

luca

I have changed my language on Aliexpress an try to import direcly but the product is imported in english, how can I do?

luca

ok, I downloaded .po and .mo, renamed in it_IT.po and it_IT.mo, translated some words uploaded to languages rembrandt directory, refreshed browser but no change I've seen in the website!

How can I do to refresh rembrandt and see the new translation?

thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
ok, I downloaded .po and .mo, renamed in it_IT.po and it_IT.mo, translated some words uploaded to languages rembrandt directory, refreshed browser but no change I've seen in the website!

How can I do to refresh rembrandt and see the new translation?

thanks
Hello Luca, it will be available with the next theme update.

luca

Hi Victoria,
can I know when the next theme update will be able?
If can I, is not very comfortable to wait the theme update to see my translation and another problem could be the pages already translated in my site and that are present in the .po file. During the update process the will be overwrite?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, all updates that you've done in translation outside of language platform will not be saved. Next theme update will be in 10 days, if you give us your FTP login credentials I will ask our technicins to upload it on your site directly.