Translate the plugin to Dutch

SubVigil

Hello,

How can I translate the alidropship plugin to Dutch ?

I'd like to use it in my native language.

Thx in advance.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

How can I translate the alidropship plugin to Dutch ?

I'd like to use it in my native language.

Thx in advance.

Hello, SubVigil!

Do you have got an account in Glotpress? You need to translate the plugin there.
If you haven't got one, please, send me in a PM your e-mail to create it. Thank you.

I would appreciate it if you could share the information with me as well. Currently, I am learning Dutch and got a Dutch frequency list, which is helping me a lot. However, for work or projects, I would prefer a plugin.
Dutch is a fantastic language, and I've always wanted to learn it since I was passionate about Holland culture. I traveled once to Amsterdam, and I fell in love with the people there! People there are polite and friendly. They are always smiling , I guess you know why , lol ))

Last edited:

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
I would appreciate it if you could share the information with me as well. Currently, I am learning Dutch and got a Dutch frequency list, which is helping me a lot. However, for work or projects, I would prefer a plugin.
Dutch is a fantastic language, and I've always wanted to learn it since I was passionate about Holland culture. I traveled once to Amsterdam, and I fell in love with the people there! People there are polite and friendly. They are always smiling , I guess you know why , lol ))
Hi there! We have a special platform for translation where you can translate the plugin and theme. Then it can be added to your site.

Please, send me in a PM your e-mail and I will create an account in Glotpress for you.

Best regards,
Volodya