"Translate reviews into my language" Not working after last Update

Dave

Hi, as the title says, I can't translate product reviews since the last update. Any suggestions ,

JohnS0N

Seems like it's not working again? Or am I the only one with the problem?

I am trying with the german language. The language is set in aliexpress as well as the wp site.

Edit: I see this thread is in the original ALI version, but I am having problem with the woocommerce version. I do not know whether it is better to start a new thread or continue the discussion here.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Seems like it's not working again? Or am I the only one with the problem?

I am trying with the german language. The language is set in aliexpress as well as the wp site.

Edit: I see this thread is in the original ALI version, but I am having problem with the woocommerce version. I do not know whether it is better to start a new thread or continue the discussion here.

Hello, JohnS0N!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you

JohnS0N

The problem is solved now. With the help of the staff we were able to figure it out. We do not know the exact issue, but it was most likely something with the cookies on aliexpress. These did not recognize that the comments should be translated into German, instead they were translated into english. The problem might have been because I use two browsers (firefox+chrome), so if you run into this issue, make sure the language is set to your proper language in all the browsers. Furthermore, navigate in your browser manually to the subdomain of the aliexpress lanugage (eg. de.aliepress.com in my case). That solved it for me.