Tracking for woo?

Bryanharkins

So I spent some time searching this forum on how the customer will be notified about tracking when using the ali woo version. From my understanding, the steps below is how it work. Can someone let me know if this is correct?

When a customer orders, the order is marked as "processing".

I then use the automatic order to place the order.

At this point I wait for the tracking code to become available from aliexpress.

Once available, I change the order from processing to completed. Once changed to completed, an email is automatically sent to the customer with the tracking details.

Is that all correct? Or am I missing some steps?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So I spent some time searching this forum on how the customer will be notified about tracking when using the ali woo version. From my understanding, the steps below is how it work. Can someone let me know if this is correct?

When a customer orders, the order is marked as "processing".

I then use the automatic order to place the order.

At this point I wait for the tracking code to become available from aliexpress.

Once available, I change the order from processing to completed. Once changed to completed, an email is automatically sent to the customer with the tracking details.

Is that all correct? Or am I missing some steps?
Yes, all is correct

Direct Webstore

If you want to make a Tracking Page for your customers to check their tracking numbers ... stick this Aftership iFrame into a new page (use the "Text" tab) then add the page to a menu.

<center><iframe src="https://track.aftership.com/" width="100%" height="1950" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center>

You may want to adust the "height" ... but it works well for me/ :)

mushrukh

If you want to make a Tracking Page for your customers to check their tracking numbers ... stick this Aftership iFrame into a new page (use the "Text" tab) then add the page to a menu.

<center><iframe src="https://track.aftership.com/" width="100%" height="1950" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center>

You may want to adust the "height" ... but it works well for me/ :)
Will the tracking number automatically updated and notified to the customer like it happens in Alidropship original plugin??

Direct Webstore

Will the tracking number automatically updated and notified to the customer like it happens in Alidropship original plugin??

Yes, it should ... but I don't know what that has to do with this Tracking Page iFrame. It's just a convenience for your customers to use once they have their tracking number.