Tool to Automatically Post Each Item to Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest

RobynM

Hello,

I have built my ecom store with the Alidropship plugin ... NOT the WooCommerce version.
I am looking for a tool / wordpress plugin / add on etc that I can install that will automatically post all my products to Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest pages, so that I don't have to do the work manually.

My store is currently in "Maintenance" mode (not live yet) and I am wanting to have my Facebook page and the corresponding Instagram and Pinterest pages set up with all the products BEFORE I make my ecom store "live".

Is there a tool that will do this automatically?
And then, as I add each product, continue to post them to Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest?
Does Facebook Business do this?
If not, does anyone know of a tool out there that does?
Remember, I'm NOT using the WooCommerce version of Alidropship.

Thanks RobynM

Andre M

Hello,

I have built my ecom store with the Alidropship plugin ... NOT the WooCommerce version.
I am looking for a tool / wordpress plugin / add on etc that I can install that will automatically post all my products to Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest pages, so that I don't have to do the work manually.

My store is currently in "Maintenance" mode (not live yet) and I am wanting to have my Facebook page and the corresponding Instagram and Pinterest pages set up with all the products BEFORE I make my ecom store "live".

Is there a tool that will do this automatically?
And then, as I add each product, continue to post them to Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest?
Does Facebook Business do this?
If not, does anyone know of a tool out there that does?
Remember, I'm NOT using the WooCommerce version of Alidropship.

Thanks RobynM
Hi, you can use Social rabbit it works great and supported by alidropship team you can see here: https://alidropship.com/addons/

RobynM

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I will investigate all of them.
If anyone has any other suggestions, I will look at those also.

Cheers
Robyn

RobynM

Thanks DWS. The reason I'm asking here, is that I want to be sure that whatever other plugin I install, that it is totally compatible with AliDropship. I've had problems in the past with other plugins conflicting with AliDropship, and have had to uninstall them.
Looking for people's experiences and recommendations.

Direct Webstore

Looking for people's experiences and recommendations.
I can't think of any social sharing apps that would "conflict" with the Alidropship plugin ... they'd either work or not work. It's been a while since I used the Original plugin (Woo now), but from memory, those above worked.

Best to just try a few. Unfortunately there are more question askers than answerers on this forum. LOL :)

But if you don't mind paying $69 .. Social Rabbit is the best. For more than just posting content to social media.

ofuroinu

Hey Bro

Social Rabbit I bought this week I already have 200 Followers without doing much. It will do more work than others which you will find.
I was in doubt too but guess what I really like this app I got it with Bundle so it is cheaper overall if you need google or fb feeds, etc.
So far no complain yet . They have trial version you can try it first.