Today I started my first dropshipping journey

SEOgunhar

Hello members, First I wanna say that Yaros have build a amazing plugin. In the past I have purchased his Aliexpress affiliate plugin and have a lot of succes with it!
But now I have purchased last week his dropshipping plugin and the socialrabbit.
Here I will share my journey with you members so any advise is always welcome!

Lets begin:

First I wanna search for a good niche
I have several softwares where I can research trends most of the time I do it with Trendminer that give me a good sight on Google trends.
I have found a trending niche and it was also include in the niche list here on the forum (so you can say that the niche list here is up to date)
Then I have researched for good keywords to name the categories, I have Long Tail Keyword Pro that do the job for me.
At this point I have installed the plugin and have added all the settings.
Now I am naming the categories with the competive keywords I have found.
Search for some pictures with exact sizes on Google to add to the store theme.
And on this moment I'm writing unique articles for the categorie description, etc
Tomorrow I will go further.
Have a nice day!

SEOgunhar

Day 2
Today I have worked on all the settings and setting up of all the applications like: facebook, twitter etc also configured the apps of socialrabbit. I must say its all easy to set up, there is a step by step instruction so you can not be wrong! After finished these task I started to write a 3000 symbols article for SEO purposes (ranking in Google) In the meanwhile I have purchased another license for setting up on another site that I own for years now. I use the woo aliplugin for that task. Reasson is that I want to add my own products. Btw sorry for my bad english grammatica :-( but I hope you can read everything and understand what I'm writing. My LTP software is still running for the keywords for the niche that I'm in for that site. Forgot to mention that I have had some issues with the Google analyctis in my first site becausse there was nothing to see, no stats at all while I have exactly followed the step by step proces, but lucky me suddenly it was working, how? I don't know I was lucky! My goal is to build 1 site a month with ofcoursse a new license. And I will promoting them with the socialrabbit plugin at first and when one of the sites start to earn I will reinvest the money for shoutouts. I also use a plugin what will index the urls in Google within a minute. I have GSA Search ranker and that will do the job for me to add links to socialmedia,etc. The goal what I have mentioned is to build 1 site a month and after 12 monts I wanna earn a min of $10 a day with each site, so that will be a 120 dollar a day! Tommorow I will go on further whit writing articles for the categorie descriptions and als writing unique titles and descriptions for the products what I have allready import in the first site. See you tommorow and have a nice day!

SEOgunhar

Day3
Today was a day where I had a lot of obligations to do so because beside my dropshipping business I'm a graphic designer and must do some orders for my clients. But anyway I have made new descriptions to the Ali products, new titles and have forgot to mention I have also installed the Yoast SEO plugin on both sites. Yesterday I have told you that I have purchased a second license. This is for my 2nd niche site that already exists and which I can offer related products to my visitors. The keywords I have allready researched for the categories and articles. Anyway like I told you I'm almost finished with writing of the unique articles/description. While you notice that my english gramatica is bad but I use the Google translate tool. When the sites are running and making some money then I will outsource more and more, thats where you can make money! I hope at the end of tomorrow I will be finished with all of the articles,etc See you tomorrow!

SEOgunhar

Day4
It was a warm and sunny day here in the Netherlands and 28 degree in my office but anyway for about a hour ago I have finished my articles. Also I have all the settings added and checked in Socialrabbit plugin and it works fine! Also build the Facebook fanpage and Twitter page. Tomorrow I will start with the promotion of the site, I will do submission to a lot of socialmedia, will build a few backlinks on a natural way becausse site is new otherwise it will not natural to Google. One tip I can give you is that when you write down a journey here on the forum you commit yourself to write everyday and most important you do every day the tasks you have promised to do or written! It's always very important to commit yourself to some tasks. Also after a while you see the progress of what you have done. The other site what I have mentioned before with the second Ali license is also finished for a 60%. On this site I have added the Ali Woo plugin. I had add a theme Shopkeeper 67 dollar but it was not what I had in mind so I have searched for another theme on Codecanyon and I have purchased one a bit similar to Aliexpress. Reasson for this and the Ali Woo plugin is that I want to add my own digital products. It will be a site mixed with Ali dropshipping products and my own products. I think it will be up and running in about three days. I work fulltime online but like I said earlier I have more tasks and orders to do while I'm a Graphic Artist. So I will see you tomorrow and wish you all a lot of succes.

sozoalvin

Day4
It was a warm and sunny day here in the Netherlands and 28 degree in my office but anyway for about a hour ago I have finished my articles. Also I have all the settings added and checked in Socialrabbit plugin and it works fine! Also build the Facebook fanpage and Twitter page. Tomorrow I will start with the promotion of the site, I will do submission to a lot of socialmedia, will build a few backlinks on a natural way becausse site is new otherwise it will not natural to Google. One tip I can give you is that when you write down a journey here on the forum you commit yourself to write everyday and most important you do every day the tasks you have promised to do or written! It's always very important to commit yourself to some tasks. Also after a while you see the progress of what you have done. The other site what I have mentioned before with the second Ali license is also finished for a 60%. On this site I have added the Ali Woo plugin. I had add a theme Shopkeeper 67 dollar but it was not what I had in mind so I have searched for another theme on Codecanyon and I have purchased one a bit similar to Aliexpress. Reasson for this and the Ali Woo plugin is that I want to add my own digital products. It will be a site mixed with Ali dropshipping products and my own products. I think it will be up and running in about three days. I work fulltime online but like I said earlier I have more tasks and orders to do while I'm a Graphic Artist. So I will see you tomorrow and wish you all a lot of succes.
good inputs! can you share with us how you do submission to the social media? will be keen and interested to find out!

SEOgunhar

Day5 and Day6
Sorry for no posting a update yesterday! I must suddenly going somewhere. So yesterday I have nothing done at the sites but this day I have worked a lot to make the lost time good. sozoalvin asked "how do you social submission to the social media?" Answer: I have 2 tools that do the job for me, one is GSA Search Ranker the most powerfull software there is for linking and I have build a site where I can make posts on a lot of sites, including FB, Twitter,etc But I can post on a lot of other sites too. I have started with the social rabbit plugin and it works awesome. Traffic is coming in, my urls becomes indexed by Google (use a special indexer plugin). I'm building the other site now in a very attractive niche in my country. That kind of products are in high demand and they cost a lot of money here! When that site is finished, I only want to concentrate on free traffic till the end of July. Then I will purchase another license and build another site. Every day I wanna add 1 product to the 2 sites and 1 blogpost. I wanna also create some video for youtube, and with a special technique I will promote the sites on youtube. Tomorrow I am back with another update about my journey. Note: I do only free traffic AFTER the sales comes in THEN I reinvest for traffic! So when I can succeed with free traffic (I hope, but I will) then is this journey a simple blueprint for a newby, thats the reasson I will posting every day about my failure but also of my succes! See you all tomorrow and thank you for the likes and following this thread!

Jeevan

Can't wait for your next update Gunhar! I'm interested because I can see you have a lot of experience in SEO, unlike me or most of us here I guess. Hope you will share every bits and pieces of your SEO strategy. ;)