To organize the view of products

fraymores

Hi I am trying with davinci2, And I have some doubts:

I am concerned that the way of presenting the products does not allow to do it by categories. In addition, the presentation of the products is done in such a way that it creates confusion since in too little space too many products are included. Don't you have any way to switch to a cleaner display?

Another problem I have is in the editing of the images that is done directly on the aliexpress page. When I am typing texts, all the information is lost when I type the letter "T" and also the space bar.

Direct Webstore

If you mean to resolve your problem of presenting the products, PHP version will not, in fact it is very far from it.
He may mean editing the PHP/HTML in the theme files.

May I do some changes at PHP level?
And if that is so ... yes you can. But you will need to make a Child Theme. But around a year ago I was trying Davinci2 with the Original plugin and it had Child theme problems. It was not importing certain "mother" theme settings so I gave up on Davinci2. Maybe they have fixed that by now. No idea. Only way to find out. Try it.

Or this possibility ...
Why not try a different theme?

uooos

It is very difficult to present your product without various programs and applications. It is advisable to take some masterclass or watch a webinar to learn effective presentation techniques. There are many custom rules you should always take into account when creating a presentation. So make your research, you will surely find a lot of interesting materials.

Last edited: