Time to put a bullet in the rabbit's head.

Direct Webstore

1. I'm on version 2.1.5. None of my 6 sites will update to 2.1.6 ... AGAIN. Had this problem before.

2. Tried to download the latest version but NONE of my 6 licsense keys work. Message says "licence key not found"

3. Chengelog says "Facebook not available for new users" ... and that's it! No further details or explanations.

4. Tried a download link from one of the emails sent to me when I bought the 6 licenses ... it won't let me select the PHP 7.1 version.

I think it time to take this rabbit outside ... and put a bullet through it's head.

:)

Nadezhda

Staff member
1. I'm on version 2.1.5. None of my 6 sites will update to 2.1.6 ... AGAIN. Had this problem before.

2. Tried to download the latest version but NONE of my 6 licsense keys work. Message says "licence key not found"

3. Chengelog says "Facebook not available for new users" ... and that's it! No further details or explanations.

4. Tried a download link from one of the emails sent to me when I bought the 6 licenses ... it won't let me select the PHP 7.1 version.

I think it time to take this rabbit outside ... and put a bullet through it's head.

:)

Hello, could you please PM me your licence and wp admin area access

Nadezhda

Staff member
I have 6 licenses and I can PM those to you.

The error message was on the Social Rabbit site while trying to download the latest plugin. That's where the message about "License not found" occurred ... not in my WP Admin.

Please, PM your licence