Third-party plugins

Sajimus

1-Have the existing FB pluggin synced with your dropship store to sell directy from facebook as an option without customers having to leave there. The shop should autoconfigure, and sync with inventry, like the aliexpress pluggin does with it's suppliers. Bigcommerce do this already.

2- Instagram shop pluggin- create a store on instagram to buy directly for the customer.

2-Ebay/Amazon/Etsy pluggin synced to your store so orders come through to your dropship store to process, and also upload product listings from.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

It's 3 stupid ideas that would uneccessarily bloat the Original plugin. What if people do not wish to have those functions? Just use the Woo version and use the already existing plugins to achieve those 3 functions instead ... if you wish to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sajimus

It's 3 stupid ideas that would uneccessarily bloat the Original plugin. What if people do not wish to have those functions? Just use the Woo version and use the already existing plugins to achieve those 3 functions ... if you wish to.

I don't know, Im new and don't know as I bought original pluggin and learning. Besides I meant the FB pluggin to just create an auto shop, others would be stand alone. That would be nice to centralise where I sell from?

Last edited by a moderator:

Direct Webstore

No worries. Just use the Woo version and dont bloat the Original. There is a Facebook for Woocommerce you can use to populate your Facebook page shop with your products.

Last edited: