The El Greco Woo theme released

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date

Mar

Please how do i get the laster update on the theme
Usually you will see update prompt in the admin page. You need to know the latest version and see if that is what you have. This is an alidropship theme, you ask information from them.

Mar

2. On the category page, can I use subcategory icon/images? I guess all woocommerce themese support these, but I wish to see how would those look.
All woocommerce themes support adding menu icons, but I don't see one that have it by default. WP Mega Menu plugin is easy to use for adding menu icons. But these icons, especially if many will increase the HTML request and slow down the site. I am using CSS Sprite to add the icons below. In CSS Sprite, the additional request is only one, regardless of the number of icons added.

1581006455047.png

tauri

I'm finding that there are a LOT of issues with the woo version of this theme.
I can't seem to adjust the slider at all - I will add photos and links in the wp customizing section and nothing changes after publishing the page.
I also seem to be missing the customizer tab in the wp backend section.
Can I get some help with these areas specifically, as well can we get more videos on how to fix problems with this theme, rather than being continually pushed to advertisement videos on youtube? Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm finding that there are a LOT of issues with the woo version of this theme.
I can't seem to adjust the slider at all - I will add photos and links in the wp customizing section and nothing changes after publishing the page.
I also seem to be missing the customizer tab in the wp backend section.
Can I get some help with these areas specifically, as well can we get more videos on how to fix problems with this theme, rather than being continually pushed to advertisement videos on youtube? Thanks.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hearing you're having these issues with the El Greco Woo theme. Please feel free to pm me your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.