The DaVinci 2.0 theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

With its distinct design, the DaVinci theme has stood the test of time and proved to be the most loved built-in template created for AliDropship original plugin. So, we thought it would be a great idea to add some refinements to the theme to make it even more appealing to online shoppers.
In order to improve functionalities and to provide our users with better experience, we’re releasing the beta version of the DaVinci 2.0 theme in the next few days. Main goal of beta tests is to identify bugs and areas of improvement.

We need 15-20 beta testers.

To become a beta tester and get the theme, please make sure:
  1. You have AliDropship original plugin installed.
  2. You have Skype.
  3. You have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Feel free to get in touch with me on Skype: phoenix5628. I will add you to the beta group and send the theme.

VIEW DEMO

Check further details here.

Take a sneak peek at some details that are different in the two themes:

Homepage menu
Before
c57ad19d5df0.jpg

After
6fee43006110.png

Header
Before
e7470e5d3888.jpg

After
72408ad02b57.png

Footer
Before
301d27c18a22.jpg

After
6aa7ac74f9e7.png

Product price (Single product page)
Before
dda5c5f1579d.jpg

After
46314c359ce0.png

Total price (Single product page)
Before
e7ac1932945d.jpg

After
6c5fd06fc374.png

Tabs (Single product page)
Before
9a3057173930.jpg

After
11a63abb89ca.png

Leave a review box (Single product page)
Before
e9a36f3e95dd.jpg

After
08d32a5d36c2.png

Category page filter
Before
69768edcffac.jpg

After
e66557440ed3.png

Contact Us page
Before
b4bdd4fbf056.jpg

After
9f3d5c3c3c87.png

Zero search results page
Before
95e824554e2c.png

After
06f0c7ea8cb2.png

Please check the below information before submitting your feedback and suggestions:
  • Customization options remain pretty much the same, so you might use this Knowledge Base article for further guidance.
  • Please be specific and stay to the point when reporting a bug. As usual, screenshots or videos illustrating bugs and steps to reproduce would be greatly appreciated.
  • Before reporting, please check if the same bug has already been reported or not.
Something to keep in mind:
  • Make sure you have updated the plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.3.7)
  • Countdown Timer, Upsell and Customers Gallery compatibility will be added in the nearest future.
  • Blog is being redesigned. The new version will be available next week.
Last but not least. Amazing news for Woo users! We are working on the Woo version of the theme at the moment. I will keep you updated and let you know once it is ready for testing.

You are very welcome to get in touch with me if you need assistance or want to share your opinion on the theme!

sharonmay

pretty cool, it would be nice to have a theme like the DaVinci but with fewer products on the front page...I look at it sometimes and think it's very cluttered. What're your thoughts?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Blog will be available next week! Hope you'll love it.

kdb

The recommend section should automatically fill with products according to the description text size, but it will be loaded after the main content of the page.

The left menus have limited space, and submenus are simple column type, suggest mega menu style.
Regards.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for participating in our beta testing. We appreciate your feedback, it helped us improve the product, integrate new features and resolve issues. Please feel free to report bugs and leave comments so we can continue improving the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.