Thailand dropshippers & registering business

Shabho116

Hi guys,

Quick question to those of you dropshippers living in Thailand but not a local.

Do you need to register as a business?

Confused about the laws surrounding dropshipping if say I was targeting an American audience.

Is that considered working from the Asian country that I'm temporarily living in? If so what is the legal / correct measure to take to ensure I'm acting in accordance with the local laws?

Any help / info on this would be truly appreciated. Thank you!

Gwynevere

Starting a Legal Corporation in Thailand is difficult. Remember, foreigners, are not allowed to own 100% shares of any business in Thailand. So the most popular way to start a business in Thailand is to register a business under a Thai person. The application can be lodged at the Ministry of Commerce on the same day that the memorandum of association is registered, provided that the Statutory Meeting has already been convened. The registration application must be lodged no later than three months from the date of the Statutory Meeting, or you will need to explain the delay. For example, I registered my company with osdoro, and now my business is going very well.

Last edited:
Starting a Legal Corporation in Thailand is difficult. Remember, foreigners, are not allowed to own 100% shares of any business in Thailand. So the most popular way to start a business in Thailand is to register a business under a Thai person. The application can be lodged at the Ministry of Commerce on the same day that the memorandum of association is registered, provided that the Statutory Meeting has already been convened. The registration application must be lodged no later than three months from the date of the Statutory Meeting, or you will need to explain the delay. For example, I registered my company with osdoro, and now my business is going very well.
Not a bad choice.