T- countdown

Ahmed Sherif

helloo everyone ,, i installed t- countdown and activated it but i cant use it ,, can you help me please on how to setup it to each product to show on the website

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

helloo everyone ,, i installed t- countdown and activated it but i cant use it ,, can you help me please on how to setup it to each product to show on the website
Ahmed, what exactly are you having troubles with? What version of AliDropship plugin you have installed?

Ahmed Sherif

i have the customized one ,, i installed the plugin and activated it but i went through all the steps and still couldnt find a way to implement it on the products ,, in the steps its saying go to the widget section but i cant find it

Ahmed Sherif

Ahmed, what exactly are you having troubles with? What version of AliDropship plugin you have installed?
i have the customized one ,, i installed the plugin and activated it but i went through all the steps and still couldnt find a way to implement it on the products ,, in the steps its saying go to the widget section but i cant find it

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

You can manage your products in Products tab. Please see the screenshot attached. Can you access this tab? If no, please pm me your WP login details.

Attachments

• Dashboard ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    Dashboard ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 6