Synchronize products created manually with Woo plugin

Andreazan

Hi guys,
I just download and install the plugin for woo commerce.
I have over 100 products created manually. I basically installed the plugin to synchronize the stock as lots of products disappears ofter from aliexpress and i have to refund customers.
Is there any way to add the aliexpress url of the shop to my manually created products?
When i am trying to add the Aliexpress product url to the “product data” tab and save the supplier info it just keep on loading.
Any idea or other right way to do what i need?
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

chris37

When i am trying to add the Aliexpress product url to the “product data” tab and save the supplier info it just keep on loading.
You do it the correct way..
Just try to check if your alidropship chrome extension is add your domain on it.. and also check if you have login also in your aliexpress account.

Andreazan

You do it the correct way..
Just try to check if your alidropship chrome extension is add your domain on it.. and also check if you have login also in your aliexpress account.
Hi Chris, i am now able to add the link to the product, but the inventory doesnt update. Any tips?

Andreazan

Later this evening i ll try to add the link and save. Then click reset, it may works. If someone can give it a try before let me know how if it works!

Andreazan

Later this evening i ll try to add the link and save. Then click reset, it may works. If someone can give it a try before let me know how if it works!
It does works. Add the supplier link. Save and then reset. you can also download the reviews in this way