Switch from AliDropshipWoo to AliDropship plugin

luci78

Hi. I want to switch from AliDropshipWoo to AliDropship plugin. Its simple like uninstall the AliDropshipWoo and install AliDropship plugin? I am on a VPS and I can modify the files that its need.
Thank you

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi. I want to switch from AliDropshipWoo to AliDropship plugin. Its simple like uninstall the AliDropshipWoo and install AliDropship plugin? I am on a VPS and I can modify the files that its need.
Thank you
You can't migrate from AliDropship Woo to the original one, you need to start from a scratch.

luci78

Ok, I understand. AliDropshipWoo don't have the feature to highlight the products in Aliexpres that are with e-packed? I didn't find that setting.

luci78

Yes. I do those steps and it work. I have that green circle on. The only thing that don't work is the ePacked green badge. I have searched in all settings on AliDropshipWoo plugin but I can't see anything related to this.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes. I do those steps and it work. I have that green circle on. The only thing that don't work is the ePacked green badge. I have searched in all settings on AliDropshipWoo plugin but I can't see anything related to this.

This menu available on a category page. Make sure you are not using 3rd party extensions which could block AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
Free shipping on Dresses in Women's Clothing & Accessories and more on AliExpress - Google Chr...png