Supplier Info tab invisible after latest Update

Cloud-Miner

So I just updated the Ali Woo plugin, and the supplier info tab is now missing from all products. Also the color variation swatch is missing. It has switched back to default Woo which is bad UX. It seems to have completely jeopardised variation color selection on all product pages.

Plus all my variation images are also not showing up. P.S: All variation Images are hosted on Ali CDN. But the description images (Ali CDN again) are showing up.

Anyone else facing this problem after the latest update?

Please HELP!

Edit: Just noticed the currency switcher widget is also GONE! I can only see the shortcode at its place.

Oh dear, it's raining cats and dogs and whatnot.

Last edited:

chris37

So I just updated the Ali Woo plugin, and the supplier info tab is now missing from all products. Also the color variation swatch is missing. It has switched back to default Woo which is bad UX. It seems to have completely jeopardised variation color selection on all product pages.

Plus all my variation images are also not showing up. P.S: All variation Images are hosted on Ali CDN. But the description images (Ali CDN again) are showing up.

Anyone else facing this problem after the latest update?

Please HELP!

Edit: Just noticed the currency switcher widget is also GONE! I can only see the shortcode at its place.

Oh dear, it's raining cats and dogs and whatnot.

What theme do you use..?
Can you show us with screenshot please?

Cloud-Miner

Here's one if it helps. Apart from the above mentioned problem I think a few more tabs are missing.

I use flatsome by the way. Contacted support via mail, haven't heard from them since.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 9