Suggestions

Yamiyendo

Hi everyone, I am new and trying to make my first sale!
I would like to get some feedback from you. Here is my store https://artsmarthome.com/
I am trying to promote it through Instagram and Facebook but focusing mostly on Instagram followers.
I am making videos and choosing more products for my store.
Any recommendation will be very much appreciated.
Thank you!

chris37

Hi everyone, I am new and trying to make my first sale!
I would like to get some feedback from you. Here is my store https://artsmarthome.com/
I am trying to promote it through Instagram and Facebook but focusing mostly on Instagram followers.
I am making videos and choosing more products for my store.
Thank you!
Visual your site is very attractive.
In your case I was replaced just the logo because is not understandable (this is my personal opinion, don't take it to serious ;) )

About facebook ads ,check the below video , they really made a very helpful tutorial how to run facebook ads

Also If you don't have socia rabbit , buy it.. for me was life saver , is run your social media automatically so you have time to do and other things .

Good luck in your journey.

Yamiyendo

Visual your site is very attractive.
In your case I was replaced just the logo because is not understandable (this is my personal opinion, don't take it to serious ;) )

About facebook ads ,check the below video , they really made a very helpful tutorial how to run facebook ads

Also If you don't have socia rabbit , buy it.. for me was life saver , is run your social media automatically so you have time to do and other things .

Good luck in your journey.

Thank you! I am trying not to give up... Hehe...

Direct Webstore

1. I see nothing "art" related. Change the name if you insist on using this totally flooded household/kitchen gadget niche.
2. Household gadgets are done to death. Think of a more original niche.
3. Do some niche research.

Last edited:

Yamiyendo

1. I see nothing "art" related. Change the name if you insist on using this totally flooded household/kitchen gadget niche.
2. Household gadgets are done to death. Think of a more original niche.
3. Do some niche research.

Actually, I did research. This is an alidropship personalized store that I bought.
Everything you saw, were recommendations from experts. So I assumed that were all good decisions.
Anyway I appreciate your comments I have no idea how to change the name and niche at this point. But thank you very much.
Ah, the niche is Smart Home and Home Decor.

Direct Webstore

Actually, I did research. This is an alidropship personalized store that I bought.

That's not research. And their stores are "Off the shelf" copies. Terrible.

Everything you saw, were recommendations from experts.
Everything I saw was a cookie-cutter store sold by "marketers" to make money. "Expert" marketers. ;)

I have no idea how to change the name and niche at this point.
Start from scratch. Do research. Make it all yourself. I've lost count of the number of stores I've made, scrapped, rebuilt over the years.

I find it hard to believe that "research" led you to buy a store in such a flooded and boring niche. It has no "wow factor" at all. Everything in it can be bought locally at local stores. No need to wait weeks for it to arrive from China. It breaks all the basic rules of plain common sense.

Get original

Get thinking

Get to work.

Last edited: