Stripe payment icon padlock is very big.

prymus

Hello.
When i was testing stripe payment i see very big icon padlock, pic below:
padlock cart payment.jpg
this is way to big. and when i pres on paypal payment that icon is still there, should hide just like when i pres stripe payment paypal icon is hiding.
How can fix it. before recent update it was fine but after update this icon is big.
Is that due error in new version of plugin?
Thank you.

prymus

Hello.
I have fixed it. had to go to style.min.css file to make some changes. the file is in wp-content>plugins>alids>template>cart>style.min.css
here is the code for it:
.box-radio{position:relative;cursor:pointer;width:100%;min-height:20px;padding-left:30px}.box-radio .payment-title{font-weight:600;display:block}.box-radio .cc-description{color:#444444;font-size:13px;display:block;text-align: center}.box-radio .cc-description img{margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;height: 70px;width: 110px;display:block}.box-radio img.payment-img{height:24px;margin-top:5px}@media (max-width:930px){.box-radio img.payment-img{display:block}}@media (max-width:767px){.box-radio img.payment-img{display:block}}@media (max-width:500px){.box-radio img.payment-img{display:block}}
just find .box-radio and paste that code replacing the original. the icon with cards is always on and is everything centered whatever resolution of screen will look like on pic below.
here is pic how it looks;
Untitled.jpg

Direct Webstore

That will be over written with every update. Better to let support know about it so they can fix it. I've seen two other people in this forum complain about it ... but no seems to want to write to support about it. Strange people.

I use the Woo plugin and it does not effect me ... so I'm not going to write to them.