Strange image to topics

agonia

I tried modifying menus etc of the Da Vinci 2 theme and this image appeared. I installed the Raphael theme but the image is still there and the active theme images are not showing.

por que.jpg

por que.jpg
This message is in the tools part of the WordPress menu under "Site Health", I think: The scheduled event, ads_cron_image_upload_event, is delayed. Your site is still working, but this may indicate that scheduled posts or automatic updates are not working as they should.

Last edited:

chris37

I tried modifying menus etc of the Da Vinci 2 theme and this image appeared. I installed the Raphael theme but the image is still there and the active theme images are not showing.

View attachment 14597

View attachment 14597
This message is in the tools part of the WordPress menu under "Site Health", I think: The scheduled event, ads_cron_image_upload_event, is delayed. Your site is still working, but this may indicate that scheduled posts or automatic updates are not working as they should.
This is a blog page hit customise and remove it

agonia

I managed to delete the blog for a day. I set up categories, menus, but when I visit my site, there is the image of the truck. It won't go away. Will open run out of fuel?
Can't reset the site to zero and start over? Leave the server empty and reload WordPress and then the chosen theme.

chris37

I managed to delete the blog for a day. I set up categories, menus, but when I visit my site, there is the image of the truck. It won't go away. Will open run out of fuel?
Can't reset the site to zero and start over? Leave the server empty and reload WordPress and then the chosen theme.
Of course you can.

But that are many step for I writing them here for you one by one,

Better speak with your developer for do it for you

agonia

Por supuesto que puede.

Pero eso son muchos pasos para que los escribo aquí uno a uno,

Mejor hable con su desarrollador para que lo haga por usted
Por supuesto que puede.

Pero eso son muchos pasos para que los escribo aquí uno a uno,

Mejor hable con su desarrollador para que lo haga por usted
I don't know who my developer is. Where is your name mentioned?

agonia

o_O
Pides ayuda y pones a la gente a usar el traductor por ti.

Bien por usted
I thought, from what you say on WhatsApp, that you speak Spanish.
It wouldn't have been a lot of work to translate it, right?
Anyway, thanks for the help. I managed to delete that blog after several hours of putting everything I did together and deleting it.
I can't set up the site in two hours, as they say.
But I like challenges. The more difficulties I encounter, the more I focus on overcoming them.

A property of Google translator that I did not know is that of not translating what I copy in English, while automatic translation is enabled. That is why I wrote the above in Spanish. Well, it wasn't me, it was the Google translator.

Last edited:

daniel-97

When you install a theme from Alidropship, the theme will use the images from the theme's base.
If you want to change the image for each section, you must know what that page is, and find that section in Customization

por que.jpg
As I just checked your website, you already removed the image in your blog page

1620700108063.png
You can ignore this message, everything will still work the same and fine :)

If you still have problems or questions, you can ask here and we'll gladly to help you out when we receive your queries

chris37

thought, from what you say on WhatsApp,
I never speak to you from what app

It wouldn't have been a lot of work to translate it, right?
??
Anyway, thanks for the help. I managed to delete that blog after several hours of putting everything I did together and deleting it.
I can't set up the site in two hours, as they say.
But I like challenges. The more difficulties I encounter, the more I focus on overcoming them
If you just follow the tutorial ,... maybe was easy for you

Last edited:

agonia

Seguro que este no soy yo !!!

Hablo 4 idiomas pero el español no es uno de ellos. ;)

La gente empieza a usar COMMON SENSE ... ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?? ??
I called Alidropship's whatsapp because I needed help. The Alidropship team told me that I could make the inquiry through this means. They presented a number and from there I contacted them. It will be another Chris.
Will it be him or her?
.Phone: +1 (949) 246-8246

Attachments

• Chris.jpg
    Chris.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

chris37

I called Alidropship's whatsapp because I needed help. The Alidropship team told me that I could make the inquiry through this means. They presented a number and from there I contacted them. It will be another Chris.
Will it be him or her?
I don't work for alidropship.

The person that contacted you working for them propaply.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Will it be him or her?
Hi,

Chris is an asesor comercial senior at AliDropship. You can find more information on the Quienes Somos page.