Stock update not working

I just found a product in my store that is showing on the sellers store as no longer available....but still showing available on my store. So someone would have been able to order it with it not being available fro the Ali Seller. How can I resolve this? In my settings, for: When a variation disappears or is out of stock I have it set to Disable/Enable. So if I'm understanding the setting, it should not have been showing on the site.

Christina

Administrator
I just found a product in my store that is showing on the sellers store as no longer available....but still showing available on my store. So someone would have been able to order it with it not being available fro the Ali Seller. How can I resolve this? In my settings, for: When a variation disappears or is out of stock I have it set to Disable/Enable. So if I'm understanding the setting, it should not have been showing on the site.

Please, check your settings in AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Updates. If they are configured in the folowwing way, please send me your domain name and access to WP admin area in a PM to check the issue.

123.png