Still waiting for store

totinu

Hi everyone, please help!website I am trying to understand what happens once I bought the alidropship plugin and the custom store. I filled the spreadsheet out and I received the to do list which shows everything is done except the PayPal. PayPal keeps asking to verify my credit card and when I enter the four digits in the box, I always get a message that I entered the wrong digits while they keep withdrawing $1.50 each time but no refund yet. Shouldn't I have a store with products where I can go to edit stuff? Sorry for making this so long.
Thanks in advance.
Tom Fishing-Delight

Direct Webstore

PayPal keeps asking to verify my credit card and when I enter the four digits in the box, I always get a message that I entered the wrong digits
The only time that ever happened to me was when my bank account was in Thai Baht and they deposited U.S dollars and the converted amount in Baht did not match the 4 figures of dollars they deposited.

Last edited:

Mar

Hi everyone, please help!website I am trying to understand what happens once I bought the alidropship plugin and the custom store. I filled the spreadsheet out and I received the to do list which shows everything is done except the PayPal. PayPal keeps asking to verify my credit card and when I enter the four digits in the box, I always get a message that I entered the wrong digits while they keep withdrawing $1.50 each time but no refund yet. Shouldn't I have a store with products where I can go to edit stuff? Sorry for making this so long.
Thanks in advance.
Tom Fishing-Delight
Have you tried using your credit card instead without Paypal? I think Alidropship has a problem with their Paypal account.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Have you tried using your the credit card instead without Paypal? I think Alidropship has a problem with their Paypal account.
I don't think he means that. He has paid already. I think he's trying to connect his Credit Card to Paypal as he has just set up a new Paypal account for his new site.

Mar

I don't think he means that. He has paid already. I think he's trying to connect his Credit Card to Paypal as he has just set up a new Paypal account for his new site.
He is trying connect his credit card to set up Paypal for the payment gateway of the new site? He don't even need to add a credit card for that. It is not clear.

Direct Webstore

He is trying connect his credit card to set up Paypal for the payment gateway of the new site? He don't even need to add a credit card for that. It is not clear.
His writing is a bit confused. Now I'm confused! lol

He really should just deal with one problem at a time. His first problem is to find out how to access and manage his site.

Then he can explain properly what his Paypal problem is.

I filled the spreadsheet out and I received the to do list which shows everything is done except the PayPal.
But according to this, he has received instructions from Alidropship on what to do with his custom site ... which means he has already paid for it.

So to the O.P ... exactly what are you trying to do with Paypal?
Are you trying to set up a new account?
Like @Mar said, you don't need a credit card connected to it to use Paypal on your site. Skip that for now ... I think, as I'm still not sure exactly what you're trying to do.

Last edited:

totinu

His writing is a bit confused. Now I'm confused! lol

He really should just deal with one problem at a time. His first problem is to find out how to access and manage his site.

Then he can explain properly what his Paypal problem is.

But according to this, he has received instructions from Alidropship on what to do with his custom site ... which means he has already paid for it.

So to the O.P ... exactly what are you trying to do with Paypal?
Are you trying to set up a new account?
Like @Mar said, you don't need a credit card connected to it to use Paypal on your site. Skip that for now ... I think, as I'm still not sure exactly what you're trying to do.

Sorry , I was away from the comp for a while .
I am trying to open an an account for a gateway payment processing, that's what I meant. I will have to wait a little longer to see what happens, maybe I am missing

Thanks you all for your help

Mar

Sorry , I was away from the comp for a while .
I am trying to open an an account for a gateway payment processing, that's what I meant. I will have to wait a little longer to see what happens, maybe I am missing

Thanks you all for your help
Do you still need help?