Speed optimization needed!

Razvann

Is there a way to speed up the website even we are using the basic Alidropshipping host? I mean what we need to expect of if we buy another plan that can handle multiple stores, it will be the same or the store will go much faster? It's weird because if the loading time of a store is too slow then maybe the hosting servers are too far or you use a shared hosting for us/reseller just to start an online business and that's it.
We need to use a VPS hosting to do the things much faster or to upgrade or to optimeze the store as much as possible?
P.s Used search function but nothing found to satisfy my question

chris37

Is there a way to speed up the website even we are using the basic Alidropshipping host? I mean what we need to expect of if we buy another plan that can handle multiple stores, it will be the same or the store will go much faster? It's weird because if the loading time of a store is too slow then maybe the hosting servers are too far or you use a shared hosting for us/reseller just to start an online business and that's it.
We need to use a VPS hosting to do the things much faster or to upgrade or to optimeze the store as much as possible?
P.s Used search function but nothing found to satisfy my question
You can use a cache plugin for a start and later you can add a CDN (cloudflare)!

Razvann

You can use a cache plugin for a start and later you can add a CDN (cloudflare)!
I forgot to say that I am using Cloudflare but nothing changed. Normally is a little bit of differences but I think the hosting is shared. I will try with a cache plugin then maybe I will take a VPS.