Sort and Publish: New to Old & Old to New - NOT WORKING.

Raff

How can i fix this? I set my plugin to New to Old but it randomly pick what to post the same with Old to New, before i used Random settings but it post the same product frequently. But when i try New to Old or Old to New, the plugin still randomly pick product, the worst part is, it posted the same products very frequent.

Is there a fix for this?

ALX

Hi,
I am encountering this problem too. Apparently, the random setting keeps posting back the same set of products even though there are many other products which are not even posted once.

What I was told by Social Rabbit team is that if you set to New to Old, it will require all the products to be randomly posted before the new setting will take effective. However, based on what I have explained above, it will NEVER finish posting all the products because it keeps posting back the same set of products.

In addition, I was told not to add any new gallery images and products as random setting will add these into the list and will take longer time to complete. But there is no way the social rabbit team is able to tell how much more products need to be randomly posted before the NEW to OLD setting can take effect.

In summary, I am in dilemma now as I can't add new images /products and I don;t know when the randomise posting will complete. *confused!

Raff

Hi,
I am encountering this problem too. Apparently, the random setting keeps posting back the same set of products even though there are many other products which are not even posted once.

What I was told by Social Rabbit team is that if you set to New to Old, it will require all the products to be randomly posted before the new setting will take effective. However, based on what I have explained above, it will NEVER finish posting all the products because it keeps posting back the same set of products.

In addition, I was told not to add any new gallery images and products as random setting will add these into the list and will take longer time to complete. But there is no way the social rabbit team is able to tell how much more products need to be randomly posted before the NEW to OLD setting can take effect.

In summary, I am in dilemma now as I can't add new images /products and I don;t know when the randomise posting will complete. *confused!
I believe they must improve the code for this.