[SOLVED] Discontinued product don't go do draft anymore since 0.8.3 update.

Arnaldo

Hi Alidropship team and @Yaros.

Before last 2 updates (0.8.3) when a product page on aliexpress expired, was removed or disappeared or no more available on Aliexpress, Woocommerce product page went naturally to draft when doing manual update.

This doesn't work anymore, so it is a big problem if we don't know if a product is not available anymore on aliexpress.

I don't speak when a product is simply out of stock here, i mean when a supplier removes a product page or you have the message "product is no more available" on aliexpress product page, which is quite frequent. Many suppliers removes page and create a new one for the same product regularly.

Also, when "product out of stock, remove the out of stock variation" doesn't removes any out of stock variations on my store, so I can change supplier in the back end as I regularly do.

here's my update setup:

manualupdate.PNG

I mean I can't do dropshipping if this isn't solved. I love your plugin but this has to be adressed this is basic functionality, and it's been 2 weeks now.

Also, I mentioned many time a problem if you check " set quantity to 0 if product is out of stock" erases/remove any warehouse/shipping variation on the frontend.

Aliexpress Variations - Copy.jpg

Ok, I could put back these shipping variations by selecting it on the woocommerce backend, BUT problem is, since each Aliexpress variations are tied to a unique ID, I don't know anymore which variation corresponds to the right ID.

Woocommerce variation back end - Copy.jpg

SO IT IS BIG PROBLEM.

Please can you check and fix this issue, I can't put my new site live because of this.

And yes, alidropship chrome plugin is well authorized and the backend import page also opened, of course:

Alidropship plugin autorized.jpg

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Summary of the issues since 8.0.3 update:

1) Aliexpress "no more available" products that don't go to draft anymore.

2) Aliexpress "Out of stock" products that are marked in Aliwoo as out of stock BUT doesn't go to draft.

3) also Aliexpress variable products that have at least one variation with stock when all the others are out of stock are marked out of stock in Woocommerce.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Summary of the issues since 8.0.3 update:

1) Aliexpress "no more available" products that don't go to draft anymore.

2) Aliexpress "Out of stock" products that are marked in Aliwoo as out of stock BUT doesn't go to draft.

3) also Aliexpress variable products that have at least one variation with stock when all the others are out of stock are marked out of stock in Woocommerce.

#1 and #3 can't confirm these bugs, checked on your site , all works properly.

#2 is fixed - will be available with the next update.

Arnaldo

#1 product has been put back in stock this morning after 3 weeks of unavailability (coincidence, I'm really telling you the truth, sorry). I've sent you another example link in mp so you can see the ongoing problem.

#3 out of stock variations are not updating at individual update product page or global using the settings below (check new links I sent you in mp):

OutOfStockVariationNotUpdated.PNG

Arnaldo

Update problem solved with last 8.0.5 update.

Thank you very very much Alidropship Team.;) You are awesome.

Last edited: