Social Rabbit worth it?

Guillaume

Hello,

I wonder if Social Rabbit is worth it.

Please, Can anyone who use the plugin give some feedback about Social Rabbit plugin?

Thanks you

Mar

Hello,

I wonder if Social Rabbit is worth it.

Please, Can anyone who use the plugin give some feedback about Social Rabbit plugin?

Thanks you
It used to be good. But Facebook was removed due to it's new policy, no more auto posting. So this time Social Rabbit is posting only to Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Some members have issues even in this site, but mine so far is working fine.

Guillaume

It used to be good. But Facebook was removed due to it's new policy, no more auto posting. So this time Social Rabbit is posting only to Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Some members have issues even in this site, but mine so far is working fine.
Thank you for your feedback

Dylan-

Yeah, well SR is a nice idea but don't expect too much of it. When you see the nice promo video, with the guy telling how easy it is and that you don't have to look into it after setting a few simple settings.... NOT TRUE! You will definitely have to look into it. Also indeed as Mar mentioned the most important platform FaceBook is removed. Furthermore, not many updates are coming. We did pay for a plugin which supports Facebook and we are already a few months without this platform. I know Social Auto Poster plugin can post on FaceBook even though policy has changed.... So why can't social rabbit. For Instagram, it is quite good, however, the hashtags you have to set beforehand are posted every single time, resulting in a bad reach, we need dynamic hashtags. I like that social rabbit post changes the link automatically in Instagram something i haven't seen other plugins do.

Guillaume

Yeah, well SR is a nice idea but don't expect too much of it. When you see the nice promo video, with the guy telling how easy it is and that you don't have to look into it after setting a few simple settings.... NOT TRUE! You will definitely have to look into it. Also indeed as Mar mentioned the most important platform FaceBook is removed. Furthermore, not many updates are coming. We did pay for a plugin which supports Facebook and we are already a few months without this platform. I know Social Auto Poster plugin can post on FaceBook even though policy has changed.... So why can't social rabbit. For Instagram, it is quite good, however, the hashtags you have to set beforehand are posted every single time, resulting in a bad reach, we need dynamic hashtags. I like that social rabbit post changes the link automatically in Instagram something i haven't seen other plugins do.

I see it does not seems to be that good. Besides, I read a lot of post of people having problem with this plugin.
What would be the tools you would recommend?
Thank you for your feedback.

Dylan-

I see it does not seems to be that good. Besides, I read a lot of post of people having problem with this plugin.
What would be the tools you would recommend?
Thank you for your feedback.

There are a lot of tools, however, they all have their pro's and con's the main reason i use social rabbit is that it changes the links automatically in Instagram. If you really want a solid product, then you should look into Jarvee, it is awesome but it is a monthly subscription. And it doesn't grab your products automatically. If you really want to grow your channels fast try Jarvee.

Guillaume

There are a lot of tools, however, they all have their pro's and con's the main reason i use social rabbit is that it changes the links automatically in Instagram. If you really want a solid product, then you should look into Jarvee, it is awesome but it is a monthly subscription. And it doesn't grab your products automatically. If you really want to grow your channels fast try Jarvee.
Thank you! I will have a look at jarvee