Social Rabbit Facebook changes

I was thinking of purchasing Social Rabiit but with this update "According to the new Facebook Policy Updates, the service of autoposting on Facebook are not available for apps, created after April, 24, 2018. The apps, created before this date will act until August 1, 2018."

Does this mean I will not be able to use the app for Facebook at all or is there some workaround?

Nadezhda

Staff member
I was thinking of purchasing Social Rabiit but with this update "According to the new Facebook Policy Updates, the service of autoposting on Facebook are not available for apps, created after April, 24, 2018. The apps, created before this date will act until August 1, 2018."

Does this mean I will not be able to use the app for Facebook at all or is there some workaround?
Hello, TheFreedomCollective

It completely depends on Facebook policies. But if it doesn't work, the service of auto posting will not be available at any service all over the world. But we hope, this issue will be solved before August the 1st. Anyway, if something is changed, we will come online with that social network.

Last edited:

Dylan-

I don't understand why you can't get it working... another plugin gets it working with the mobile API
It's a bit weird to sell a plugin and then suddenly we can't use the promised features

Nadezhda

Staff member
I don't understand why you can't get it working... another plugin gets it working with the mobile API
It's a bit weird to sell a plugin and then suddenly we can't use the promised features

If we will do like other plugins- all the accounts through one API, all the accounts will be often blocked, because the issue with one account will cause the issues with all accounts.
Anyway, after August the 1st all the accounts won't act.