Social Rabbit caused changing my instagram profile email address and changed my website address.

giomaster

Hi,
Can you help with this problem after updating to the new update.
Social Rabbit caused changing my instagram profile email address and changed my website address. And removed my phone number. This happened twice today already. I received emails from Instagram twice already saying I have changed my email and asking to confirm it. When I logged in to Instagram, I saw my email indeed changed and my website address was changed to the URL of the last item posted.
Can you help to take alook at this. Pls.
Thanks.

Cookie

Edit active link in bio - You have to disable this tab inside SR's poster tab. That way it will not change the active bio to the url of the last item posted but stay constant as your homepage url all the time.

Not too sure about why your email changed too but you can try to go to SR ->Instagram ->post -> disable the "Edit active link in bio" so that it changes from green to gray.

giomaster

Edit active link in bio - You have to disable this tab inside SR's poster tab. That way it will not change the active bio to the url of the last item posted but stay constant as your homepage url all the time.

Not too sure about why your email changed too but you can try to go to SR ->Instagram ->post -> disable the "Edit active link in bio" so that it changes from green to gray.

Yeah, I will check this settings, but still not sure why email and phone number affected. Thanks for the help and sharing. Hope IG wont flag this as something suspicious for having changing email too often.

giomaster

Now the poster and as well as the gallery poster both are posting the same things over and over again. Not behaving as expected.

aminech

Hi,
Can you help with this problem after updating to the new update.
Social Rabbit caused changing my instagram profile email address and changed my website address. And removed my phone number. This happened twice today already. I received emails from Instagram twice already saying I have changed my email and asking to confirm it. When I logged in to Instagram, I saw my email indeed changed and my website address was changed to the URL of the last item posted.
Can you help to take alook at this. Pls.
Thanks.

Same, it changed my email to my wordpress admin email and removed my phone number from my instragram account.

Cookie

Now the poster and as well as the gallery poster both are posting the same things over and over again. Not behaving as expected.

You have to change the setting > go to instagram poster -> under the sort tab, change it to random post instead of posting from "old to new" or posting "new to old", cos i faced the same issue when my initial settings was to post from "old to new", it keeps posting the same item over and over again (6 times). If you change to random then it post randoml products from your site.

Then you diaable the "Edit active link in bio" so it is gray in color instead of green.

giomaster

You have to change the setting > go to instagram poster -> under the sort tab, change it to random post instead of posting from "old to new" or posting "new to old", cos i faced the same issue when my initial settings was to post from "old to new", it keeps posting the same item over and over again (6 times). If you change to random then it post randoml products from your site.

Then you diaable the "Edit active link in bio" so it is gray in color instead of green.

Thanks for the tip....

the ramdom settings can solve temporarily. But posting new things is still nicer.
Anyway, the gallery poster should also have this option:
"Post the items added since…"
So that at least , if one puts the option to ramdom, and if you have uploaded new photos to the media,
it will only posts the news ones, although randomly at least..

Cookie

If you're on the SR lifetime licence, it show has the "Post the items added since…"

If you're on the SR monthly, it doesn't have it.

I started on SR with a monthly plan, then swap to a lfietime SR.

Perhaps its the version too, if your SR is Version 2.1.3 it has "Post the items added since…" as a feature. If you can't see it, maybe you can contact them to ask for it or check your version.

Cookie

Mine is lifetime but I dont have it...hmmm let me contact them.

Likely you're on an older version, i got my 1st version on 1 March and then switch to lifetime 2 weeks later, just yesterday, and i got a new licence and the latest version i think, its Version 2.1.3.

giomaster

If you're on the SR lifetime licence, it show has the "Post the items added since…"

If you're on the SR monthly, it doesn't have it.

I started on SR with a monthly plan, then swap to a lfietime SR.

Perhaps its the version too, if your SR is Version 2.1.3 it has "Post the items added since…" as a feature. If you can't see it, maybe you can contact them to ask for it or check your version.

I was referring to the Gallery Poster, not the product poster. Is my understanding correct. In my product poster, it has that option.
Are you saying that in the Gallery Poster, it should also have that option?

Mine is 2.1.3 as well.

?

Last edited:

Cookie

You're right, its available only in Poster, not Gallery. I personally don't care which meme images goes out 1st or last for the Gallery as I scrape those memes from Pinterest, some are old memes and some new.

But when I put both Gallery and Poster settings to "post new to old" it keeps posting the same product images and same meme photo, so I change to random setting for both.

giomaster

You're right, its available only in Poster, not Gallery. I personally don't care which meme images goes out 1st or last for the Gallery as I scrape those memes from Pinterest, some are old memes and some new.

But when I put both Gallery and Poster settings to "post new to old" it keeps posting the same product images and same meme photo, so I change to random setting for both.

Yup. same here. it posted the same stuff 3 times in succession until I stopped it.

giomaster

Still need to fix the "New to Old" for gallery poster. Rather done doing random.
It would be greate if they add in Gallery poster this option: