SKU or Barcode Code with product

Direct Webstore

It's really not necessary at all. You're not running a physical store. And who or what finds it difficult to "identify" products?

:)

Mar

In many items it is difficult to identify products with title only so is there a way we can display SKU or barcode any code to identify.
SKU are displayed by default but many users want it hidden for obvious reason, and here you are want it displayed. This is one of many suggestions that the support team don't respond, it just don't make sense.

Direct Webstore

is there a way we can display SKU
SKU are displayed by default but many users want it hidden for obvious reason

... and in case you don't know why people DON'T want it displayed it's because customers could do a Google search for it and find your product on the sellers page at Aliexpress. And when they find out where your products are coming from , they will be pissed off.

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

sikandar

hi, thanks for your updates and for sure I will not like to have supplier SKU but our own like 10001 here 10 is category code + product number. Wristwatches titles are sometimes very close.

Thanks

Direct Webstore

I don't the point or neccesity really...but if you want it ... you'll have to switch to Woo. I bet there is a plugin for it. Woo has plugins for everything.