Site Not Mobile Friendly

emychillz

Hello there,

I recently bought this plugin but i am having a very serious issue. It keeps telling me my site is not mobile friendly after testing with Google Mobile Friendly tools. I suppose this issue has to do with the theme or plugin.
Kindly take a look at it ASAP please. It is already having negative effects in my mobile rankings.

Direct Webstore

1. Alidropship Original plugin?
2. What theme?
3. What problems is Google reporting? Content too wide? Text too small? Clickable elements too close together?

I suppose this issue has to do with the theme or plugin.
It would be the theme ... and any changes/images you have added to it.

It is already having negative effects in my mobile rankings.
I doubt it would be having any effect this early. They don't penalise sites straight away. They give you time to fix the errors. In Google Search Console you can submit your site for validation of error fixes. Where did you see evidence of the "negative effects"?

emychillz

It's the Da Vinci theme... I thought it was the images I added to the homepage were causing the issue but even after removing the images and resetting to default settings, the problem persists.

These are the two errors.

1. Content too wide,
2. Clickable elements too close together.

I don't know how exactly to correct this. Pls help!

Direct Webstore

Google often makes mistakes with the mobile test. I've had that error message ... went to Google Search Console as I said above, submit your site for validation of the fix ... the next day you'll get an email saying it passed.