Simple Product Prices for NON-AliExpress items being set to $0.00

LEV

My store features both AliExpress products AND products from other suppliers.

Whenever I do a manual or autoupdate, for some reason, the regular and sale prices for NON-AliExpress SIMPLE products get reset to $0.00 (free).

It doesn't matter if I check the "Update Product" checkbox or not on the Supplier Info tab.

I do not want to make all products variable products in order for this to work. Isn't it possible to just have the plugin update NON-AliExpress products only? The plugin should ignore non-AliExpress products.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
My store features both AliExpress products AND products from other suppliers.

Whenever I do a manual or autoupdate, for some reason, the regular and sale prices for NON-AliExpress SIMPLE products get reset to $0.00 (free).

It doesn't matter if I check the "Update Product" checkbox or not on the Supplier Info tab.

I do not want to make all products variable products in order for this to work. Isn't it possible to just have the plugin update NON-AliExpress products only? The plugin should ignore non-AliExpress products.
Hello, please Disable Update option in Products Option settings for your non-AliExpress products.
upload_2017-4-10_14-17-20.png

LEV

Hi,

As I previously mentioned, it doesn't matter if I enable or disable the "Update Product" option. Whenever I do a manual or automatic update, the plugin also affects non-Aliexpress product pricing. I just tried your suggestion above, and it still sets the regular and sale prices of all of my NON-AliExpress simple products to $0.00.

Here are the steps to reproduce the error:

1) Add a simple product (not via AliExpress).
2) Set the price (either regular price or both the regular price and sale price).
3) Disable product update checkbox.
4) Go to AliDropship plugin and run manual update.
5) The "List of Activities" modal popup shows product being updated although the update setting had been disabled.
6) Go back to the product after the update has completed. Prices have been set to $0.00.

I am running Woocommerce 3 and the latest version of AliDropship. I have also disabled special themes and plugins, and I still have the same issue. Note that the same problem was happening even BEFORE I upgrade to WooCommerce 3.

Problem #2: New Manual Update pane on Supplier Info tab

This is a separate problem from the one above. In addition, in your latest update, I see a new Manual Update pane on the product. I tried setting "Status", "Price" and "Stock" to "Do Nothing", but when I click the "Update Product" button, the settings never save and it only shows the airplane loading icon continuously:

Changed settings to "Do Nothing"

upload_2017-4-10_13-51-1.png

After clicking "Update Product", loading icon shows but never refreshes the page nor does it save the settings:

upload_2017-4-10_13-53-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-10_13-49-24.png
    upload_2017-4-10_13-49-24.png
    16 KB · Views: 2

LEV

Additional info:

I just also noticed that the Sale Price shows $0.00 on the Supplier Info tab even though I have it set on the General tab. The "Supplier Info" tab belongs to your plugin - it is not part of Woocommerce. I believe that this value is the one being pulled at the time of update execution. Is there any way to set this equal to the actual sale price that I specify? Also, is it possible to use the regular price instead of the sale price?

upload_2017-4-10_14-2-10.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

As I previously mentioned, it doesn't matter if I enable or disable the "Update Product" option. Whenever I do a manual or automatic update, the plugin also affects non-Aliexpress product pricing. I just tried your suggestion above, and it still sets the regular and sale prices of all of my NON-AliExpress simple products to $0.00.

Here are the steps to reproduce the error:

1) Add a simple product (not via AliExpress).
2) Set the price (either regular price or both the regular price and sale price).
3) Disable product update checkbox.
4) Go to AliDropship plugin and run manual update.
5) The "List of Activities" modal popup shows product being updated although the update setting had been disabled.
6) Go back to the product after the update has completed. Prices have been set to $0.00.

I am running Woocommerce 3 and the latest version of AliDropship. I have also disabled special themes and plugins, and I still have the same issue. Note that the same problem was happening even BEFORE I upgrade to WooCommerce 3.

Problem #2: New Manual Update pane on Supplier Info tab

This is a separate problem from the one above. In addition, in your latest update, I see a new Manual Update pane on the product. I tried setting "Status", "Price" and "Stock" to "Do Nothing", but when I click the "Update Product" button, the settings never save and it only shows the airplane loading icon continuously:

Changed settings to "Do Nothing"

View attachment 615

After clicking "Update Product", loading icon shows but never refreshes the page nor does it save the settings:

View attachment 616
We need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.