Simple Product as 'Additional Supplier' not working

I have a product on my shop that comes in 3 different colors. On AliExpress they are listed as 3 different products, but on my shop I would like to list them as 1 product with 3 variations. As such, I have added 2 'additional suppliers' for the product, but only one of the 2 additional suppliers is syncing with AliExpress. The one that is working has a 'variation' on AliExpress, but the one that isn't working doesn't show a 'variation' on AliExpress (it shows it as a simple product). Is this why only one is working on my site, or is there something else I'm doing wrong? You can have more than 1 'additional supplier' can't you?

Georgy

I have a product on my shop that comes in 3 different colors. On AliExpress they are listed as 3 different products, but on my shop I would like to list them as 1 product with 3 variations. As such, I have added 2 'additional suppliers' for the product, but only one of the 2 additional suppliers is syncing with AliExpress. The one that is working has a 'variation' on AliExpress, but the one that isn't working doesn't show a 'variation' on AliExpress (it shows it as a simple product). Is this why only one is working on my site, or is there something else I'm doing wrong? You can have more than 1 'additional supplier' can't you?
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please report your case to our support, they will investigate your issue - support@alidropship.com