Show Just Subcategories names in a parent category

D Leod

Hello Everybody

Can you tell me how may i show just the subcategories names or images in a parent category, i am using alidropship original pluging and Dali Theme. Right now when i clicked in a parent category, it displays the products for all the subcategories and it is a mess

Thank you in advance

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

This is how Main menu in Dali works: a parent category shows its subcategories + the most popular products in this categories.
Could you please let me know what exactly do you find confusing?

D Leod

Hello,

This is how Main menu in Dali works: a parent category shows its subcategories + the most popular products in this categories.
Could you please let me know what exactly do you find confusing?

Hello, thak you for your answer, yes what zbigniewpl said is what i want, when I click in a Parent category, when it loads, it charges all the products of its subcategories, so to keep the enviroment clean and usderstandable i would like to add something like the image that zbigniewpl post and show all the subcategories that this parent category contain

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, thak you for your answer, yes what zbigniewpl said is what i want, when I click in a Parent category, when it loads, it charges all the products of its subcategories, so to keep the enviroment clean and usderstandable i would like to add something like the image that zbigniewpl post and show all the subcategories that this parent category contain
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We'll consider implementing this feature in our next theme.