Should I start Dropshipping on .pk TLD?

ikramkh

Hi, I have a website which is related to mobiles. I update mobile prices, mobile news, and reviews. I also have a channel with my brand name as well which has reasonable views.

I have 3 versions of my website. One is PHP script on the root domain. This portion was used for updating the mobile specs and prices. But I am not updating it, as it has some problems, php version is old which I need to upgrade. But couldn't have time to upgrade the PHP version of my site.

The second version is a WordPress blog which is installed in /blog directory, here I post articles, marketing ideas, SEO and other mobile or computer related stuff.

The third portion is an SMF forum.

My website has almost 3000 to 4000 monthly pageviews.

Since I am not updating the main website which is https://www.mobilefun.pk , what do you suggest should I use it for the dropshipping store? I have a good idea that I can sell mobile accessories, cases, charges, protectors, handsfree and other stuff like this easily on my store.

The only problem is that, the domain TLD which is .pk ... Is it good to use a .pk domain ( .PK is a TLD for Pakistan) for dropshipping business where I expect orders from other countries as well? The online shopping trend in Pakistan is not as good as in other countries so I would expect more sales from outside Pakistan. But TLD is .pk

Last thing to mention, I also have the brand Facebook page where I have 500K fans :)

ikramkh

Any advice on this, please? This is not related to the AliDropship plugin... I just need advice from the people who are already doing good business of Dropshipping.