Shared Bluehost hosting for Woo? Sloooow! :(

SoonToBeRich

I'm so fed up messing with technical things instead of focusing on sales..

My Woo shops are slow on Bluehost. I have Unlimited Business account. suppose to be good! I've done things to optimize the sites, but the testing websites warn me that "server is slow".
Bluehost tech denies any problems.
I've read somewhere that Bluehost belongs to EIG (company?), which are cheapos, overcrowding their servers with users. Basically crap.
The users recommend Siteground.

Can you guys just recommend me some good hosting for several sites at once?

I've just paid them over $200 for the next year, and I have limited budget for hiring experts and premium plugins or dedicated hosting.

Tx!

Jess

You nailed the EIG part. Avoid them like the plague. You'll see tons of folks go with Siteground but then again look for a new host when they renew because the price triples.

I've always recommended the host i use alphadoghosting.com. Check the digital goods section as there's sometimes an offer from them there. Have yet to experience an issue with them and not sure what's causing that whole 'high cpu' issue but my auto update works fine.

Mar

I'm so fed up messing with technical things instead of focusing on sales..

My Woo shops are slow on Bluehost. I have Unlimited Business account. suppose to be good! I've done things to optimize the sites, but the testing websites warn me that "server is slow".
Bluehost tech denies any problems.
I've read somewhere that Bluehost belongs to EIG (company?), which are cheapos, overcrowding their servers with users. Basically crap.
The users recommend Siteground.

Can you guys just recommend me some good hosting for several sites at once?

I've just paid them over $200 for the next year, and I have limited budget for hiring experts and premium plugins or dedicated hosting.

Tx!
I have transferred my site, just a month earlier, please see this thread: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/good-hosting.12129/#post-57783. You won't regret it.