Selling store tоys fоr аdults

QaQ

yes ready to sell,
if you interested send me message
selling reason my work is tight schedule so don't have to time to update and manage site

Why are you in my topic selling your site?
Create your own theme!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

SEO site is optimized.
Completely finished shop!
Seriously? You haven't written product descriptions! That's one of the biggest and most important jobs in making a store for SEO and customer engagement reasons. It's pretty quick and easy using that Dropship.Me plugin/service to import hundreds of products, but It only includes basic specs and edited titles You still have to write original descriptions. It's like the store is half finished.

Source of traffic: social networks
100% not true. You cannot use social networks to promote adult/sex products. Especially Facebook and Instagram, the two most important ones.

I'm only pointing these facts out so that fellow members know exactly what they are getting. If you want these facts undisclosed and hidden or make untrue statements, don't advertise it here, do it on flippa.com, not here on an open members forum.

Last edited:

QaQ

You are wrong! Theorist!
The store is ready, and each has its own opinion on this matter.
I rely on the sales that are!
You can modify the store ad infinitum!
You write a description of the products, I do not, but the store has sales of goods and this is important! Conversion may be low, but the store is working!
By the way, there is also external seo and other miscellaneous)
I have no way to connect credit cards and this is a problem. Because many refuse to paypal, the product is specific.
Social networks e.g. https://www.pinterest.com/
OR Instagram through the purchase of advertising directly from bloggers!
I'm not fooling anyone!
But you, by your theoretical reasoning, mislead everyone.
Do not breed flood, have questions write to Conversations

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

You are wrong! Theorist!
The store is ready, and each has its own opinion on this matter.
I'm afraid that having engaging product descriptions to convince customers to buy and also to improve SEO is no "theory". It's a fact. Simple as that. You obviously have done no research at all. The site demonstrates that an extremely poor effort has been made with it.

I did not mention Pinterest. I mentioned Facebook and Instagram. The most important ones. You CANNOT advertise there. Fact.

But as for Pinterest, you also cannot advertise or promote adult toys there either. Here is a link to their TOS to prove it. https://policy.pinterest.com/en/advertising-guidelines#sub-section-adult-and-nudity-content

So far you have just been lucky but sooner or later it will be noticed and your account will banned. Fact.

You really DO need to do even just basic research into things.

OR Instagram through the purchase of advertising directly from bloggers!
You may get away with a few shoutouts (not advertising), but once it's noticed it will be over. Fact.

Do not breed flood, have questions write to drugs.
I'm afraid that makes no sense at all.

I have no way to connect credit cards and this is a problem. Because many refuse to paypal, the product is specific.
This is the only thing you've said that makes any sense and that's why I made no comment on it. It's a totally valid reason the sell.
It's the other misleading statements you made (the ones I commented on) that are the problem.

On this forum be honest, or go to flippa.com

;)

QaQ

Once again, please do not flood the topic!
Type your posts and rating elsewhere, if you cannot do otherwise.
This is your opinion of how the store should look, what kind of work should be carried out there. I believe that this is enough, and you do what you want with your store)
Blaming me is not necessary! And it looks that way!

Direct Webstore

Type your posts and rating elsewhere
I do. That's what "forums" are for. Here is the definition. Read and learn ...
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQ62wxfinfjc859X_4dG8vX_veoFg:1578214931602&ei=E6YRXoytJJyR4-EP6r6wgAg&q=forum+definition&oq=forum+definition&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i70i249j0l9.9179.11935..12407...0.1..0.352.2642.2-8j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i20i263i70i249j0i20i263.2VI3WWl-4uw&ved=0ahUKEwjMgoLjjOzmAhWcyDgGHWofDIAQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

That's why I said to go to flippa.com if you do not like the medium of forums which are designed for people to express opinions and exchange ideas etc.

This is your opinion of how the store should look, what kind of work should be carried out there.
You are seriously ignorant. It's the opinion of marketing and SEO experts worldwide. There are even Alidropship blog articles and Knowledge Base documents on it. Also, the internet and Youtube are FLOODED with info on it. Again, you REALLY do need to do even some BASIC research.

Blaming me is not necessary!
Neither is reporting murderers to the police. But if I don't blame you, who would you like me to blame? What a strange statement.

Good luck mate.

;)

Last edited:

QaQ

Dear moderators, please delete messages Direct Webstore
he really does not understand and breeds a flood.

This topic on the sale of the site, do not like it, go away.
Why teach others and flood?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Dear moderators, please delete messages Direct Webstore
he really does not understand and breeds a flood.
Good idea. Trying to have a logical interaction with a person who does not comprehend basic publicly available information OR what a forum is for ... IS a bit embarrassing.

BUT... The info giving a heads up to potential buyers that they can't advertise or promote adult sites on Social media (at least not for long) should remain. This is a SERIOUS issue and should not be blatantly lied about by the seller. This is a members forum where we are supposed to help each other and if I see someone trying to mislead other members with blatant lies, I'm damned well going to speak up about it. As I have here.

So basically ... this bit is totally fine ...
Selling store toys for adults, a promising site!
Reason for sale: I can’t connect a full credit card acceptance in my country.
Now only paypal is connected. Many failures because of this, credit cards are needed.
There were a few sales during the year, see screenshots.

And this bit is totally misleading and untrue ...
SEO site is optimized.
Source of traffic: social networks + organic.
I will give pages on social networks.
Completely finished shop!

Meanwhile, I'm off to research how to "breed a flood". I didn't even know floods had sex organs. But I guess a person with a sex site may know better.

;)

Last edited: