Selling my Bag niche store

jlee2018

Hi,

I want to sell my bag niche store created last month, i got some sales already i cant focus to manage this store.
i ordered custom store basic + 1 year silver hosting + 1 year domain godaddy + social rabbit plugin, google merchant, Facebook business, recent sales pop-up, countdown timer plugins and more.

i have instagram and facebook page.
www.profashionbags.com

Price: $230
payment first

Last edited:

Charles Luck

Do you mind if I ask...
Why are the product reviews not translated into English? Is that not a feature?

I'm curious, are you not making money? Usually a retail business is worth some multiple of the store's annual revenue.
Is $300- all your store is worth.

jlee2018

this store is 2 months old only i bought custom store package + hosting + 6in1 plugins including social rabbit lifetime

xRess

Hey mate! I'm interested in your plugins licenses would you send me a PM so we can discuss it?

Direct Webstore

Hey mate! I'm interested in your plugins licenses would you send me a PM so we can discuss it?

im selling the whole store
To be honest ... it's not really worth buying. That's why you're trying to get rid of it. The licenses are the only thing of any value.

up for $230 pm me asap.
That would just about cover the cost of the licenses anyway. I'd talk to him if I was you. He could buy "the whole store", then scrap it and just keep the licenses.

:)