Selling Dropshipping Website

Krissy

I am selling a dropshipping website that uses the alidropship plugin. It has listed on the site 647 products ranging from clothing to jewelry and makeup. It is hosted with TMD hosting and paid through 9/13/2020. It has been submitted to the search engines with google having 7,876 urls indexed. It has not making any money nor traffic. I have not done any marketing on this site. The url is www.kgoutlet.com. It uses the storeone pro theme. I am selling because I have lot of things going on in my life and can not devote the time needed to this site. If interested please reply with offers.

This site is terrible. "Indexed pages" on google mean nothing. What keywords is it ranking for and what position is what really matters. And just because you have a lot of products doesn't mean anything, watermarks are still there. If the SEO is really so great then why haven't you made any sales? "I have a lot of things going on in my life"... lmao, excuse for selling a store that can't even generate revenue, much less profit