Selling AliDropship ULTIMATE Custom Web Store Type

bdonkor

My Store is Alidropship Ultimate Custom Web Store.

Store is built on flatsome multi purpose responsive woocommerce theme

The custom store is going for Alidropship Advanced price package

Just connect your contact details and payment gateway.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Ultimate Custom Web Store
What do you mean by "Ultimate"? That there is no other store in the world better than this one because it is the "ultimate" store on the net (best as possible)? Wow!

all prime features
"Prime features" would be features that other "normal stores" do not have. Can you list some of these "prime features"?

Unlimited products listing
Are you saying that other Woocommerce based stores have a "limited" number of products that can be listed? News to me.

bdonkor

I think this platform is not kind enough to support members. I have spent money for alidropship to build its best value store called ULTIMATE. See the attachment.

Now I am selling the same store and calling it ULTIMATE store so members will know which value I am selling and it seems I am trying to mislead everyone.

When I said I am selling the store at a ADVANCED package price, is that not enough for interested buyers to make their own decision?

I am surprised and disappointed at your judgements really, because they are not kind enough at all. Are we here to support each other or to tear down?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191226-162551.jpg
    Screenshot_20191226-162551.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 24

Direct Webstore

I think this platform is not kind enough to support members.
I think some people selling stores are not kind enough to potential buyers by exaggerating how good their stores are. I am definitely not going to support that.

I am surprised and disappointed at your judgements really, because they are not kind enough at all.
You want us to "be kind" and support lies designed to mislead people? Sorry. That will never happen.

And the reason you did not answer any of my questions above is because you can't.

It is not "ultimate", it's actually a bit substandard. It has no extra "prime features" that other stores do not have and the bit about "unlimited products" is just complete rubbish. ALL stores can list unlimited products.

Write an "honest" ad and I will either support it or just keep my mouth shut. I really hate "deception". You're basically acting like a dishonest used car salesman.

Last edited: