seller dont ship from that location

Tuton

I have this problem were product ships from multiple locations the buyer choose the best location and faster the customer place the order because shipping will be faster but once I started the process I place the order says sorry seller dont ship to this location so I had to choose other warehouse location but its take longer so the buyer cancel the order is there a way to tell the customer ? went they choose the product I was getting this

customer choose Ships From Czech Republic

This Supplier/Shipping Company does not deliver to your selected Country/Region.

I had to change it to china

Irene

Staff member
I have this problem were product ships from multiple locations the buyer choose the best location and faster the customer place the order because shipping will be faster but once I started the process I place the order says sorry seller dont ship to this location so I had to choose other warehouse location but its take longer so the buyer cancel the order is there a way to tell the customer ? went they choose the product I was getting this

customer choose Ships From Czech Republic

This Supplier/Shipping Company does not deliver to your selected Country/Region.

I had to change it to china
Hello,

Could you please provide me the link (on Aliexpress) of that product? Is the product can be shipped from China to the country of your customer? Do you dropship worldwide or to a particular country?
You can contact your customer via email her or she has used for the purchase and explain that the item cannot be shipped from the Czech Republic to his or her country and offer some alternative. You can also find the same item from another supplier and check if the product can be delivered faster with the new supplier.

Kind regards,
Irene