[Sale] Home Décor Craft Gift Shop

Shiv Saroya

Price and reason for selling?
Reason for selling: Needs funds for family issues.

Price: $250 (with 8 Month Namecheap Steller plus Hosting and complete after-sale support

Ps: I invested some money in-store minor CSS customization (theme color, font, etc.)

George96

But is look like you use this forum just for selling your websites , you have 20 message and all of them you just selling different kinds of sites.
You look like a spam to me.
$250? Why I will not buy a premium store from alidropship company for this price and I will buy from you?
Thank but I will pass ,you dont look trustworthy.

Shiv Saroya

But is look like you use this forum just for selling your websites , you have 20 message and all of them you just selling different kinds of sites.
You look like a spam to me.
Yes you are right I already sold 2 stores using this forum, But please let me explain how it looks like spam, this forum is for buying and selling stores. Yes, I made 2 stores before but both times I realize that I chose the wrong niche (products) and also marketing funds was an issue, so I was posted the thread in this forum and both stores sold during 1.5 years frame and I recovered me some of my money back.

After I sold the stores I switched to Shopify but not able to make sales and Shopify monthly fee was killed me, so switched back to alidropship with a new idea, and this time I believe that it is a good niche

Shiv Saroya

$250? Why I will not buy a premium store from alidropship company for this price and I will buy from you?

This is an asking price $250, Because I give you 8-month Namecheap steller hosting along with this store (if you do not need the hosting then I less $30 in the price)

Also, I spend time to customized the FREE "Raphael" theme.

Shiv Saroya

Thank but I will pass ,you dont look trustworthy.

Why I'm selling this store?

I'm always facing financial issues, due to not having a stable income source So i created this store for myself (have some tech knowledge about CSS) and decide first trying to sell this store also run a marketing campaign together.

Well, Thanks for your time.

RichardSmithe

250 bucks is a lot of money for a store like this... Why are you selling it? The home decor niche is very lucrative, as far as I know, and you could succeed in it. Different people, different tastes. It's much easier to satisfy a customer's interest in décor sales, than with furniture, where most people prefer the classics. I know this because I myself own a furniture store and 90% order classic instead of flashy and extravagant stuff. My favorite store is indie room decor, look through the range, maybe if you sell something in a similar style your sales will increase.

Last edited:

Kreatonus

I'm renovating right now and actually wouldn't mind stocking up on furniture like this. I can afford it, because Ikea is too expensive for me.

Last edited:

SkadeMetty

For me, the price-to-quality ratio is not very good at all. I recently started doing repairs in my country house and completely decided to rebuild the kitchen. To save money, I decided to do the design alone, without any designers. I decided on the Italian style so I found modern dining table, chairs, cupboards for the best price and well made. But this ad s frankly overpriced. So I was happy with the money I saved by not hiring a designer. Overall, I feel that I made the right decision by prioritizing the price-to-quality ratio and doing some research before making any purchases.