Returns Policy and Shipping

yepperdoodle

Hi peeps,

I hope everyone had a good jump into the new year. Yay, 2019..woohoo...

I have a few questions. Am stuck on my Returns Policy and am not sure what to write on it and I am also wondering if I should add shipping times somewhere and do people really wait for over a month for their products or do you guys get a lot of emails regarding shipping and also returns? Do you also add that you dropship (guess people will tell from shipping times)?

How does the returns process work? Do you tell people to send the products to you? Do you give refunds? I am only selling low priced items for a start and offer free worldwide shipping. I want to make it easy on my customers and for myself.

What expert advise do you have?

Thanks so much for your help.

Mar

I am also wondering if I should add shipping times somewhere and do people really wait for over a month for their products or do you guys get a lot of emails regarding shipping and also returns? Do you also add that you dropship (guess people will tell from shipping times)?
Add the shipping information. If customers order knowing the shipping time, that mean they are ready to wait.

1547518347710.png

Dropship or not shipping time is the same. Also, shipping time depend on a number of factors, among others AliExpress seller is fast, on your part, you auto order quickly to start process of the order, etc. For some reason, some shipping are fast.

17 Tracking(8 days).png

cinlugo

Hi! I recently i bought a few packages by the app on the phone, but google put my address automatically, so i did my order. when i realiced my addres was wrong and they are shipped already. Some of them I could pick them up but i dont know about the others, i couldn´t track them because they are ordinary traking . My question is if i could ask for some refund, i am worry because they are few, and its a lot of money for ,y budget :(

Direct Webstore

google put my address automatically, so i did my order. when i realiced my addres was wrong and they are shipped already.
Why has Google got a wrong address for you? You need to be organised and have your details up to date everywhere. The blame here lies entirely with you.

My question is if i could ask for some refund,
No. This is 100% your fault due to incompetance. You will just have to write the money off and hopefully learn a lesson.

Also try to learn to not make totally off topic posts in pre existing threads. Start a new thread for new problems. It's simple common sense. Something you obviously need to get more of.

;)

Last edited: