Responsive display issue after editing branded products.

Chari-Co

Hi,

After editing the description of products with brand names, the product display is no longer responsive on mobile and does not fit the screen. With plain unmarked products it works perfectly. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. It doesn't matter whether I edit the product before importing or after.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

After editing the description of products with brand names, the product display is no longer responsive on mobile and does not fit the screen. With plain unmarked products it works perfectly. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. It doesn't matter whether I edit the product before importing or after.
Hello, what exactly you edited? could you please describe in details in order we could reproduce it on our site and fix it.

Chari-Co

Hi Victoria.

The issue seems to happen whenever I try to import products with the brand name titled at the top left of the image. (The issue I get is that the page moves out of screen on my smart phone after editing it in woocommerce from my desktop.) This does not happen with plain imported products without the title. Sorry I hope this makes sense.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria.

The issue seems to happen whenever I try to import products with the brand name titled at the top left of the image. (The issue I get is that the page moves out of screen on my smart phone after editing it in woocommerce from my desktop.) This does not happen with plain imported products without the title. Sorry I hope this makes sense.
Can you make a screenshot ?

Chari-Co

I have done 3 screenshots. Imported womens top.. edited through alidropship.
Screenshot 1 womens top. 2 bottom footer is in frame. 3 Same bottom footer, however but this time when I swipe to the left, the page moves over as you can see the white out of frame showing to the right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180206-180935.png
    Screenshot_20180206-180935.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20180206-181001.png
    Screenshot_20180206-181001.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20180206-181020.png
    Screenshot_20180206-181020.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 9

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have done 3 screenshots. Imported womens top.. edited through alidropship.
Screenshot 1 womens top. 2 bottom footer is in frame. 3 Same bottom footer, however but this time when I swipe to the left, the page moves over as you can see the white out of frame showing to the right.

It might be the issue of the theme you use. Please check with a Storefront for example. This is a standard WooCommerce theme.