Reset products with new images

pearstar

At the moment when I update product, it will reset prices, variations and leave the images and description the same. Would love to have an option where I also update the images automatically. Sometimes there is a product out of stock in aliexpress which are not sold by anybody else than that 1 seller. Instead of "move to trash" it would be useful to replace it with a similar product. This is to prevent 404 page that would hurt SEO. So if there would be 2 checkboxes for example when updating a product:
-Reset variations, pricing & stock
-Reset images & description

Currently, I am replacing description and images manually whenever I need to replace a product.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
At the moment when I update product, it will reset prices, variations and leave the images and description the same. Would love to have an option where I also update the images automatically. Sometimes there is a product out of stock in aliexpress which are not sold by anybody else than that 1 seller. Instead of "move to trash" it would be useful to replace it with a similar product. This is to prevent 404 page that would hurt SEO. So if there would be 2 checkboxes for example when updating a product:
-Reset variations, pricing & stock
-Reset images & description

Currently, I am replacing description and images manually whenever I need to replace a product.

Thank you for your suggestion, pearstar!
We will consider it.