reset button & discount on bulk/variations

Idomabest

Hi, I have some suggestions for improvement.

1.)
Is it possible to offer discount on the purchase of several?
I would like to sell them in bulk, for example: the number of pieces or the variations.
2.)
Just as there is update for all, there should be reset supplier for all.
You could introduce the reset button for all instead of going through it individually. Because update is not the same as reset.
Reset button for all instead of always pressing the products individually => supplier.
3.)
When you select the size in AliExpress, it now always says "Might be different from your local size,please see the sizing info for more information." + table
I think that's a good idea. Since it always happens that my customers order the wrong size.

Christina

Administrator
Hello, Idomabest!

Hi, I have some suggestions for improvement.

1.)
Is it possible to offer discount on the purchase of several?
I would like to sell them in bulk, for example: the number of pieces or the variations.

Now it is impossible to offer a discount according to the number of items / products / variations.

2.) Just as there is update for all, there should be reset supplier for all.
You could introduce the reset button for all instead of going through it individually. Because update is not the same as reset.
Reset button for all instead of always pressing the products individually => supplier.

3.) When you select the size in AliExpress, it now always says "Might be different from your local size,please see the sizing info for more information." + table
I think that's a good idea. Since it always happens that my customers order the wrong size.

Thank you for suggestions. We will discuss them with our developpers.