Removing/renewal of license

Andre'

Would be awesome if we could revoke a license online. I imagine the only way to currently do this is send a message to someone? I was setting up a new site, switching between Alidropship and Alidropship for Woocommerce, but in the process I'm now left with an error for "wrong site". Apparently the process of deleting the Wordpress install and reinstalling it on the same domain makes it error out.

If I changed the domain that would make sense but now I'm a bit concerned I can't even change web hosts without requesting the license be changed. Being able to do this automatically online would be great, as I'm initially setting up with a basic host but I want to eventually move to WPEngine and be able to have a staging site. I'm pretty sure this is going to cause havoc with the license.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Would be awesome if we could revoke a license online. I imagine the only way to currently do this is send a message to someone? I was setting up a new site, switching between Alidropship and Alidropship for Woocommerce, but in the process I'm now left with an error for "wrong site". Apparently the process of deleting the Wordpress install and reinstalling it on the same domain makes it error out.

If I changed the domain that would make sense but now I'm a bit concerned I can't even change web hosts without requesting the license be changed. Being able to do this automatically online would be great, as I'm initially setting up with a basic host but I want to eventually move to WPEngine and be able to have a staging site. I'm pretty sure this is going to cause havoc with the license.
We are working at it - this option will be available in the future.

Andre'

Good to know as it seems a whole lot of things makes the license quit working. It's apparently not even possible to use UpdraftPlus to run a backup/restore without breaking the license, nor can I use WP-Optimize to clean up the database. Stuff like that shouldn't break the license and force me to send a message to support every time. It's annoying for both support and myself.

Some things are wonderful about your software but this license thing has to be fixed. Other plugins, like SocialRabbit, aren't having this issue.