Removing discount after importing products

Hi.

Is there a way to remove the product's discount after importing products? I want my customers see the full price and then entering with the coupon code. I also think that the regular price will make my products exclusive (like the Gucci or Louis Vuitton bags. They don any kind of discount).

Is there a way to make this change in bulk?

Thanks.

Christina

Administrator
Hi.

Is there a way to remove the product's discount after importing products? I want my customers see the full price and then entering with the coupon code. I also think that the regular price will make my products exclusive (like the Gucci or Louis Vuitton bags. They don any kind of discount).

Is there a way to make this change in bulk?

Thanks.

Hello, Leandro!

You can remove the discount after importing in Product Options -> Variations. Set the same amounts for the regular and sale price using the dropdown menu -> Set regular/sale prices.

To remove the discounts in bulk, use the Discount Settings in a particular pricing formula:

1545140063597.png

Just put '0' in Discount settings and update prices to remove the discounts from the products.

Hunterman

Most e-commerce platforms have options to edit product details in bulk, so you should be able to remove the discounts that way. You can usually download your product list, update the pricing column, and then re-upload it.

Ushuaya

Wow, it's been 5 years since this thread started! I hope you've found a solution to your issue by now. Removing discounts after importing products is definitely a strategy to consider, especially if you're aiming for an exclusive, high-end feel for your products.
On the topic of discounts and coupons, if you still want to offer special deals without publicizing reduced prices, you might want to consider using coupon codes instead. There are some best coupon apps out there that could help you manage and distribute these codes in a way that doesn't detract from the exclusivity of your products. Hope this helps, even if it's a bit late in the game!

Last edited: