remove smiley face

boo13

anyone knows how to get rid of this smiley face in the top left of the page? Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25

Mar

anyone knows how to get rid of this smiley face in the top left of the page? Thanks!
These are not smiley face, rather they are part of an HTML code. Open that page in edit text mode and examine the codes. Something is wrong there that is why they are showing.

boo13

Mar, thank you so much for these prompt replies. one more has appeared. I purchased the plugin and use wordpress because I am not a techie but this is proving to be so challenging! Sigh. Any guidance or help from anyone please? I am happy to do the needed research.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12

Mar

Mar, thank you so much for these prompt replies. one more has appeared. I purchased the plugin and use wordpress because I am not a techie but this is proving to be so challenging! Sigh. Any guidance or help from anyone please? I am happy to do the needed research.
Your screenshot is a mobile. Are you also working on a desktop? I want you to try something but it will be hard on a mobile.

boo13

I will be on a computer tomorrow morning. Please do suggest a solution because I will try anything. Thank you so much Mar!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I will be on a computer tomorrow morning. Please do suggest a solution because I will try anything. Thank you so much Mar!
Hello,

It's hard to say what might be causing the issue. Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll give it a check.