Rembrandt Theme Index Page

antonioraj

Hi,
i am new to here and i work on my SEO for my website .i am using Rembrandt theme and i wanna to edit in index page .thats means first page of the theme.i cannot find any page name as index or home.i need to edit H1 header.can anyone help me on this matter.if possible where can i get a documentation for this theme.Thank You

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
i am new to here and i work on my SEO for my website .i am using Rembrandt theme and i wanna to edit in index page .thats means first page of the theme.i cannot find any page name as index or home.i need to edit H1 header.can anyone help me on this matter.if possible where can i get a documentation for this theme.Thank You
I would appreciate if you could explain what exactly would you like to change and why?

antonioraj

i need to edit h1 tag into body or home page or index page.but i cannot find out.
another problem i facing is onces is image ALT attribute.i use plugin to add ALT attribute but its not edit on it.so i remove the particular picture from ftp folder and totally remove it.but when i do website audit that particular url still show and ask me to edit ALT attribute

Attachments

• Screen Shot 11-15-17 at 12.36 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 11-15-17 at 12.36 PM.PNG
    99.5 KB · Views: 9
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i need to edit h1 tag into body or home page or index page.but i cannot find out.
another problem i facing is onces is image ALT attribute.i use plugin to add ALT attribute but its not edit on it.so i remove the particular picture from ftp folder and totally remove it.but when i do website audit that particular url still show and ask me to edit ALT attribute
Please PM me your domain name, we'll have a look.