Rembrandt slider issues

amillionmiles

Hi,
I'm trying to customize the slider in the Rembrandt theme, but the slider images show up bigger than my screen width, so that they look terrible. Is there a way to have it automatically adjust to the screen width? It's not responsive right now.
Thank you!

girlychoice

I think the same, why not just use classic wordpress solutions like option to embed meta slider in the theme than code unfunctional slider.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
I'm trying to customize the slider in the Rembrandt theme, but the slider images show up bigger than my screen width, so that they look terrible. Is there a way to have it automatically adjust to the screen width? It's not responsive right now.
Thank you!
Please make sure your images comply with the size requirements (1920px x 420px).

amillionmiles

Yes of course, my images have exactly that size. It isn't showing up right though. If my screen is smaller than that, the image needs to be responsive.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes of course, my images have exactly that size. It isn't showing up right though. If my screen is smaller than that, the image needs to be responsive.
You should choose images that will fit both desktop and mobile screens.

For anyone having this issue I finally figured out a work around....center you image and text as much as possible, then also remember that banner is huge..I kept trying to make the images as big as the width but you dont have to you can make them a whole lot smaller without distorting it (take a look at what percent you're viewing the picture at). I used canva.com to do my banner. Hope this helps! I was really annoyed to.

Moha

For anyone having this issue I finally figured out a work around....center you image and text as much as possible, then also remember that banner is huge..I kept trying to make the images as big as the width but you dont have to you can make them a whole lot smaller without distorting it (take a look at what percent you're viewing the picture at). I used canva.com to do my banner. Hope this helps! I was really annoyed to.

Thanks for sharing. Very useful app.

Regards.

Direct Webstore

This is the nature of the Rembrant banner. The central third of the image is shown on mobile. There is another thread about it in this forum already. :)