Registering an LLC in the US

Direct Webstore

1. Use your Indian Bank account and credit/debit card plus ...

Monthly fees: $0

Transaction fees: 2% + 3 INR

Supported countries: 1 (India)

Available currencies: 1 (Indian Rupees)

On-Form payments: no

Legal entity required: no'

(You can use your card to withdraw from ATMs)

Or if you have a UAE bank account ... use this .. **but you'd need to register a business in the UAE

Monthly fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Transaction fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Supported countries: 17 (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Saudi-Arabia, Tunisia, UAE)

Available currencies: 4 (SAR, UAED, BHD, USD)

Legal entity required: **yes

https://help.alidropship.com/payment-gateways/available-payment-gateways

Or use Google

:)

SachinAmin

1. Use your Indian Bank account and credit/debit card plus ...

Monthly fees: $0

Transaction fees: 2% + 3 INR

Supported countries: 1 (India)

Available currencies: 1 (Indian Rupees)

Legal entity required: no'

(You can use your card to withdraw from ATMs)

Or if you have a UAE bank account ... use this .. **but you'd need to register a business in the UAE

Monthly fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Transaction fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Supported countries: 17 (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Saudi-Arabia, Tunisia, UAE)

Available currencies: 4 (SAR, UAED, BHD, USD)

Legal entity required: **yes

https://help.alidropship.com/payment-gateways/available-payment-gateways

Or use Google

:)

Yes registering a company in india was the next best choice if 2checkout doesnt work . Dont wanna register a company in UAE hence paytab is ruled out as per my conversation with them . Thanks for info though .

SachinAmin

Instamojo processes payments only in Indian Rupees (₹). We do not support multi-currency payments. For example: Even though an international card is being used, your customers will see the amount in ₹. The currency will reflect in their card statement.

a_abbasi

Purpose of LLC ? only to get payment through Stripe?
If 2checkout approves your case then it means that we dont need LLC?
I was about to purchase 2checkout plugin but lateron i read that our store should get approval from them means it was a totally wastage of money if i had purchased it and later the case was not approved.

a_abbasi

Extremely doubtful if you live in a high risk or third world country. 2Checkout are very fussy. More so than Stripe.
Well right now living in Saudi Arabia but will move to Pakistan later on.
ok i understood about 2checkout, but my question is,
1> Reason for going for LLC is just to get payments through Stripe only or any other reason as well?
2 > Lets say if case approved then there will be no need of LLC?

Direct Webstore

1> Reason for going for LLC is just to get payments through Stripe only or any other reason as well?
No other reason really, unless someone wanted to avoid paying income tax in their own country. But they'd probably get caught. I know the Australian Tax department would find out eventually, the bastards. LOL :)

2 > Lets say if case approved then there will be no need of LLC?
That's right. Or if you can organise some other payment gateway to get payments into your bank account.